Monday, December 18, 2017

Dear Parents,

Thank you so much for all the treats I received today.  I was not expecting all the goodies that were sent in with the students.

Please be aware that this is an extremely busy week finishing up the 2nd quarter.  We had an assessment today in EL and will have another one on Thursday.  We are also working toward an assessment in Math on Thursday.  We are right at the end of both units and it is my hope that the students will be more successful on them before the holiday than they would be after a week and a half long break.  

I wanted to make you aware of an opportunity for our Parade Floats.  It has been requested by several staff members to display our parade floats in the library for other classes to view.  Since was not our original plan, I gave students the option to display their float or take it home.  If they choose to put it in the library you may pick it up from the library at any time before or after the holiday.  If you would like it to come home with your child before Thursday just let me know and I will do my best to make sure it goes home earlier.

Have a wonderful winter break!

Sincerely,
anne simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment