Monday, March 23, 2020

Dear Parents and Students,

I hope you are all healthy and happy at home.  I miss the class so much, but I have been keeping very busy online and hopefully your child has been able to practice at home on a schedule.  I have connected with most of you through email and I have encouraged all students to use the Google Classroom site to find all of their review practice assignments.  I know these are trying times for everyone but together we will get through this.  I am available through Google Meet, which is a video chat on your computer.  If your child would like to ask questions or simply check in and let me know how they are doing I would love to set up a time to meet with everyone in groups or one on one.  It is easy to do, if you email me some times that work for you, I will let you know what works.  It really boosted my mood the other day when I used it to talk with the other 3rd grade teachers and later with one family at home.

All the best,
Anne Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment