Tuesday, April 21, 2020



Parents,

First, I hope everyone has remained healthy and safe during this weird time.  I am noticing that your child is not working or turning anything in on Google Classroom.  Please email me if you need help getting them started.  Some of you may need a device or internet.  Some of you may be having technical difficulties.  Here is a link if you need help from the county.   Email me if you still don't have a device.

Your child is falling behind in their work and I want to make sure I can help them get started before it is too late.  They should be logging in to their wakeid portal on a device (ipad, chromebook, laptop, desktop).  From there they will see a chalkboard looking icon that is called Google Classroom.  That should take them directly to the links for the assignments.  If they don't remember their wakeid username or password, I can help them if you email me that you need it.

We have been working in remote learning for a week and half and most of the content is new learning.  Please try to get your child started as soon as possible.  I am available to help almost at any time of the day today.  I want your child to be successful and independent with their learning.

Sincerely,
anne simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment